AppleTree Early Learning Public Charter School, DC Preparatory Public Charter School and Early Childhood Academy Public Charter School are partner schools in the project, along with the DC Office of the State Superintendent for education, Georgetown University Center on Health and Education, Hartman Business Technology and Friends of Choice in Urban Schools.
What does AELPCS stand for?
AELPCS stands for AppleTree Early Learning Public Charter School (Washington, DC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Association of Exchanged Life Ministries (Newnan, GA)
- Association des Enseignant(e)s de Langue de la Nouvelle-Ecosse (French: Nova Scotia Language Teachers Association)
- Adjusted Expected Length Of Stay (hospital-stay estimate)
- Agricultural Economics Land Ownership Survey (US Census Bureau)
- Adaptive Equipment Loan Program (various states)
- African Emergency Locust Project
- Alaska Electric Light and Power (Juneau, AK)
- Allied Electrical Publication
- American English Language Program (various locations)
- AskERIC (Ask Education Resources Education Center) Lesson Plan
- Annual Expenditure Limitation Report
- Joint Committe on Administrative Executive and Legislative Review (Maryland; est. 1964)
- Ameritech Engineering Learning Resource Center
- Army Electronic Research and Development Agency
- Army Electronics Logistics Research Office
- Australian Equine Laminitis Research Unit (Australia)
- Adult Education and Literacy System
- Aircraft End-Of-Life Solutions (Delft, The Netherlands)
- Applied English Language Studies
- Architects, Engineers and Land Surveyors (Juneau, AK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
13 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- AppleTree Early Learning Public Charter School participates in the National School Lunch Program, School Breakfast Program, and Afternoon Snacks Program.