Components of Apple Internet Commerce Bundle The Apple Internet Commerce Bundle consists of the following three components: The Apple Internet Server Solution is based on the Apple Workgroup Server 8550/200, the Workgroup Server 7250/120, or the Workgroup Server 6150/66.
What does AISS stand for?
AISS stands for Apple Internet Server Solution
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AISS
We have 90 other meanings of AISS in our Acronym Attic
- American International School-Riyadh (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- Army Institute of Surgical Research (US Army)
- Asynchronous Insert Synchronous Remove (multi-threaded programming)
- Avon Independent Sales Representative
- All India Steel Rerollers Association
- Australian Institute for Suicide Research And Prevention
- Australia-India Strategic Research Fund (Australian Scholarships program)
- American Indian Studies Research Institute (Indiana University; Bloomington, IN)
- Applied Information Systems Research Program
- Airborne Information Systems Squadron
- Association Internationale de la Sécurité Sociale (French: International Association of Social Security; Switzerland)
- Association Internationale Six "S"
- Australian International School Singapore (Singapore)
- Automated Information Support System
- Automated Information Systems Security
- Automated Inventory Support Systems (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Agricultural Intensification in Sub-Saharan Africa (est. 2004)
- Association of Independent Schools South Australia
- Avaluos Inversiones y Servicios Sociedad Anónima (Guatemala)
- Automatic Information System Security Assessment Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Apple Internet Server Solution allows a website to be better integrated with organizational information systems by including software to query many of the popular and industry- standard databases.
Apple Computer quickly recognized HomeDoor's value by bundling the product with its Apple Internet Server Solution soon after HomeDoor's introduction.
0 for Macintosh is included with the Apple Internet Server Solution 2.
The server will run a network suite known as Apple Internet Server Solution 2.
to include a Test Drive version of Tango and Butler SQL with the Apple Internet Server Solution 2.
The new servers join the Workgroup Server 6150/66 which rounds out the product line as Apple's most affordable, entry-level server and comes bundled with the Apple Internet Server Solution which enables the easy creation and publishing of information on the World Wide Web.
0 for the Macintosh(R) will be bundled with the Apple Internet Server Solution 2.