Among other important changes proposed by DAV is disbanding the VA Appeals Management Center, generally viewed as a failure because of its poor record of performance.
What does AMC stand for?
AMC stands for Appeals Management Center (US Veterans Affairs Department)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AMC
We have 864 other meanings of AMC in our Acronym Attic
- Annual Maintenance Cost
- Annual Management Charge (fund management)
- Annual Management Contract
- Annual Members' Conference (various organizations)
- Anschutz Medical Campus (Colorado)
- Antecedent Moisture Condition
- Anthony Medical Center (Fort Wayne, Indiana)
- Antimonopoly Committee (Ukraine)
- Antitrust Modernization Commission
- Appalachian Mountain Club
- Applied Management Concepts, Inc.
- Applied Management Consultants
- Applied Mathematics and Computation
- Applied Mathematics Conference
- Appraisal Management Center
- Approved Mortgage Companies (Trinidad & Tobago program)
- Après-Midi Chantants (French: Afternoon Singing; choral club)
- Arcades Moto Club (French motorcycle club)
- Archives des Maladies du Coeur et des Vaisseaux
- Area Maintenance Contracts (Ministry of Transportation of Ontario/British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Liermann, Assistant Supervisor for the DAV National Service Office in Cleveland, became involved in the claim in 2005 when the Board of Veterans Appeals (BVA) remanded his appeal to the Appeals Management Center (AMC).