Apparent ileal digestibility of amino acids and the digestible and metabolizable energy content of high-oil corn varieties and its effects on growth performance of pigs.
What does AIDAA stand for?
AIDAA stands for Apparent Ileal Digestibility of Amino Acids
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AIDAA
- Association Internationale de Droit des Assurances (French: International Association of Insurance Law)
- Association Internationale pour le Développement de l'Apnée
- Associazione Italiana per la Documentazione Avanzata (Italy)
- Attention, Information, Desire, Action
- Attention, Interest, Decision, Action
- Attention, Interest, Desire, Action
- Attract, Interest, Desire, Action
- Australian Indigenous Doctors Association
- Automazione Integrata Dogane Accise (Italy)
- Awareness, Interest, Desire, Action
- Associazione Italiana Di Aeronautica e Astronautica (Italian Aeronautics and Astronomy Association)
- Associazione Italiana Difesa Animali Ambiente (Italian animal assistance group)
- Advanced Information Delivery and Access Solutions (Allied Digital Infonet Berhad last-mile wireless broadband delivery)
- Australian International Development Assistance Bureau
- Anti-Infective Drugs Advisory Committee
- Associazione Italiana delle Aziende Familiari (Italian: Italian Association of Family Business)
- Journal of Artificial Intelligence in Design and Manufacturing
- All India Drug Action Network (India)
- Automated Inspection Diagnostic and Prognostic System
- Agency for International Development Acquisition Regulations
Samples in periodicals archive:
Assessment of apparent ileal digestibility of amino acids and nitrogen in cottonseed and soyabean meals fed to pigs determined using ileal dissection under halothane anaesthesia or following carbon dioxide-stunning.
Apparent ileal digestibility of amino acids in protein feedstuffs and diet formulation based on total vs digestible lysin for poultry.