The Apparel Export Promotion Council (AEPC) has inked a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Enterprise Mauritius to co-operate in compliance standards and competitiveness improvement of the apparel sector, as well as capacity building in export promotion.
What does AEPC stand for?
AEPC stands for Apparel Export Promotion Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AEPC
We have 21 other meanings of AEPC in our Acronym Attic
- Aerosol Powder Breath (inhaler)
- American Elk Products Board (Bloomington, MN)
- Atmospheric Electron Particle Beam
- Auditory Evoked Potentials-Brainstem
- Arthur E. Peterson Branch Library (Sandy, UT)
- AFL-CIO Employer Purchasing Coalition
- Afloat Environmental Protection Coordinator
- Agence Européenne des Produits Chimiques
- Alternative Energy Promotion Centre (Nepal)
- American Electric Power Company
- ASAS/ENSCE Process Cluster
- Association for European Paediatric Cardiologists (Association Européenne pour la Cardiologie Pédiatrique)
- Association of European Police Colleges
- Australasian Energy Performance Contracting Association
- Advanced Engineering and Planning Corporation (Gaithersburg, MD)
- Arizona Electric Power Cooperative
- Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design
- Anglo European Private Detectives (UK)
- Adult Education Professional Development Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recalling the meeting with Apparel Export Promotion Council and Export promotion body Texprocil, he said, "EPC is saying that their order books are full which is good news.
And you can't get closer to the 'business of fashion' than at the IAM, which was set up in 2007 under the Apparel Export Promotion Council (AEPC) sponsored by the Union Ministry of Textiles.
With the help of the Apparel Export Promotion Council, India is mounting a major push to overcome the impact of the weak US dollar and its appreciating rupee on textile exports, said Meltz.
Led by India's Apparel Export Promotion Council (AEPC), the country will mount it's biggest-ever participation at Motexha, the Middle East's largest garments, textiles, leather and fashion accessories exhibition, which opens at the Dubai International Exhibition Centre from March 31 to April 2, 2008, the organisers said in a statement.
It is a clear signal that foreign investors still believe in our potential", Vijay Agarwal, President of Apparel Export Promotion Council (AEPC) told just-style.
com), Director of Export Promotion, Apparel Export Promotion Council, India "I read your article with interest, and noted that ITC has worked out country action plans for some countries to deal with the situation.
Chairman of the Apparel Export Promotion Council, Raju Goenka, said last year 312.