] = power consumption Subscripts 1-5 = regression coefficient a = air adp = apparatus dew point amb = ambient air data = based on heat pump performance data db = dry bulb evap = evaporator in = indoor return air m = mass flow rate max = maximum predicted = value calculated from model rat = at rating condition wb = wet bulb
What does ADP stand for?
ADP stands for Apparatus Dew Point
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ADP
We have 398 other meanings of ADP in our Acronym Attic
- Andorra Peseta (ISO currency code, Andorra)
- Angle Deception Protection
- Anguilla Democratic Party
- Annual Development Plan
- Annual Development Programme (various locations)
- Answerer Detection Pattern
- Antenna Digital Positioner
- Anti-Discriminatory Practice
- Anxiety Disorders Program (various locations)
- AOLserver Dynamic Pages
- Apparel Design and Production (various schools)
- Application Development Platform
- Application Distribution Protocol
- Approved Degree Program
- Approved Development Programme (UK)
- Aquaculture Development Project (UN)
- Architecture Development Process
- Area Denial to Personnel
- Argentine Documentation Project
- Army Doctrine Publication (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
al 1993), which involves solution of Equations 9-12 for apparatus dew point condition given inlet conditions and outlet enthalpy determined from the total capacity model along with [NTU.
Once at this point, the apparatus dew point (ADP) is found on the saturation curve and the coil bypass factor (BF) at the reference conditions is calculated as shown in Equation 27.