What does AONGRC stand for?
AONGRC stands for Appalachian Oil and Natural Gas Research Consortium (West Virginia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- As of Now
- Average Octane Number
- Australian Ophthalmic Nurses Association
- Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- All Optical Network Consortium (Sprint)
- Auckland Outdoor Naturist Club (New Zealand)
- Areas Outside the National Capital Region (Philippines)
- Alfa Owners of New England (car club; Dedham, MA)
- American Organization of Nurse Executives
- Animeone (anime fansub group)
- Accademia Olimpica Nazionale Italiana (Italy)
- Adult-Onset Nemaline Myopathy
- Always Outnumbered Never Outgunned (Prodigy album)
- Advanced Optical Network System
- Air Observers Navigation School (UK)
- Architectures, Operations, Networks & Space (US Army)
- Automated Obsolescence Notification Service
- Automatic Obsolescence Notification System (software)
- Archives Office of New South Wales (Australia)
- All-Or-Nothing Transforms (cryptography)