The award winners not present at the CEO Forum included Appalachian Community Federal Credit Union, Florida Credit Union, ILWU Credit Union, Kirtland Federal Credit Union, Sound Credit Union and SouthPoint Federal Credit Union.
What does ACFCU stand for?
ACFCU stands for Appalachian Community Federal Credit Union (est. 1932)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACFCU
- At the Customer for the Customer
- Aviation Chief Fire Controlman (US Navy)
- Alameda County Flood Control and Water Conservation District
- Arapahoe County Family Child Care Association
- Alameda County Flood Control District (Bay Area, CA)
- Assemblée des Chambres Francaises de Commerce d'Industrie
- Atlantic Coastal Fisheries Cooperative Management Act
- Adult Cystic Fibrosis Committee of Quebec (Comité Provincial des Adultes Fibro-Kystiques)
- Association of Certified Financial Crime Specialists (Miami, FL)
- Amarillo Comunity Federal Credit Union (Texas)
- Artists Community Federal Credit Union (New York, NY)
- Augusta County Federal Credit Union (Verona, VA)
- Alameda County Flood Control Water Conservation District (California)
- Acrocapitofemoral Dysplasia
- Action Committee for Full Development
- African Centre for Fertilizer Development (Zimbabwe)
- Anti-Corruption and Fraud Investigation Division (various organizations)
- Arlington County Fire Department (Virginia)
- Association of Canadian Faculties of Dentistry (Canada)
- Atlantic City Fire Department (Atlantic City, NJ)