Recruiting Hispanics to college is "one of those wonderful situations where you can do the right thing morally as well as financially," said Irene Burgess, vice president for academic programs at the Appalachian College Association, which has given small grants to eight member colleges aimed at helping them attract and retain Hispanic students.
What does ACA stand for?
ACA stands for Appalachian College Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACA
We have 788 other meanings of ACA in our Acronym Attic
- Annual Catholic Appeal
- Anomalous Coronary Artery (congenital malformation)
- Antarctic Conservation Act
- Anterior Cerebral Artery
- Anterior Communicating Artery (blood vessel)
- Anti-Capitalist Action (various organizations)
- Anti-Corruption Agency (Malaysia)
- Anti-Counterfeiting Association (Japan)
- Anticardiolipin Antibody
- Antioch-Pittsburg (Amtrak station code; Antioch, CA)
- Apple Certification Alliance
- Application Continuity Appliance (Teneros)
- Application Control Account
- Application Control Architecture (DEC)
- Applications of Computer Algebra
- Applied Combinatorial Analysis
- Aquadev Central Africa
- Archbishop's Catholic Appeal
- Architectural Cladding Association (UK)
- Area Character Appraisal (historical neighborhoods)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Williams serves on the advisory boards for the Retail University of Longwood Career Center, the Appalachian College Association and the Education Alliance of West Virginia.
In particular, the Berger Foundation supports the I Have a Dream Foundation, the Appalachian College Association, Alice Lloyd College, University of Arizona, Claremont McKenna College, California State University-Palm Desert, College of the Desert-Palm Desert and other Coachella Valley charities and educational institutions.