Just that quickly Karen Halbersleban was alone on an island, about to fulfill a dream that began three years earlier when she first learned of the unique volunteer program at Apostle Islands National Lakeshore in Wisconsin.
What does AINL stand for?
AINL stands for Apostle Islands National Lakeshore (Wisconsin)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AINL
- Angewandte Informatik (German: Applied Computer Science)
- Acute Infectious Nonbacterial Gastroenteritis
- Acute Interstitial Nephritis with Glomerulopathy (nephrology)
- Advanced Intelligent Network Generic Requirements (Telcordia)
- ATM Inter-Network Interface
- Atlantic Islands Neogene, International Congress
- Artists in Nature International Network
- All Is Not Lost
- Amnesty International Netherlands
- Anterior Interosseous Nerve Latency (neuromuscular medicine)
- Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language (conference)
- Apostle Islands National Lakeshore (Wisconsin)
- American Institute of Naturopathic Medicine
- Associazione Imprenditori Nord Milano (Italian: Association of Entrepreneurs of North Milan; Milan, Italy)
- Associazione Italiana Nuove Metodologie Suggestopedagogiche (Italian educational organization)
- Approximate Identity Neural Network
- Artificial Intelligence Neural Network
- American in Name Only
- Although It's None of My Business
- Application Input
Samples in periodicals archive:
This love of place found expression this summer when our president, Karen Halbersleben, volunteered as a lighthouse keeper on Michigan Island in the nearby Apostle Islands National Lakeshore.
The Boswell Unit 3 upgrade builds on our track record of environmental stewardship in a region that is home to the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness, Voyageurs National Park and the Apostle Islands National Lakeshore," said ALLETE CEO Don Shippar.