The Montreal band’s 2005 debut, Apologies to the Queen Mary, was furiously hyped, especially in the word-of-mouth machine of blogs.
What does ATTQM stand for?
ATTQM stands for Apologies to the Queen Mary (Wolf Parade album)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Advanced Technology Transition Process
- And Then There's Physics (climate blog)
- Anti-Terrorism Force Protection (US Marine Corps)
- Appalachian-Turkish Trade Project
- Apprenticeship and Traineeship Training Program (NSW, Australia)
- Army Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (US DoD)
- American Telephone and Telegraph Personal On-Line Services
- Analysis of the Terpenoid Synthase (genetics)
- Attenuated Phase Shift Mask (semiconductors)
- Answers to Tough Questions
- Attribute (computer programming)
- Appropriate Technology Transfer for Rural Areas (Fayetteville, AR)
- Attribute (also ATR)
- Australian Tourism Training Review Panel
- Army Training Requirements and Resources System
- A Time to Smile (program for minority and underprivileged girls; Santa Rosa, California)
- Acquisition Training and Tracking System
- Active Torque Transfer System
- Active Tuning Test Sets
Samples in periodicals archive:
9 WOLF PARADE, APOLOGIES TO THE QUEEN MARY (SUB POP) This latest attempt to pick Brian Eno's brains and The Beatles' pockets comes courtesy of the third Canadian band on my list.
On the same day, one can hear the official debut of Wolf Parade: Their Apologies to the Queen Mary has been floating around on the Internet for some time, and true to their pedigree—they’ve been touted by Modest Mouse front man Isaac Brock—it is a watered-down homage to the already-watered-down Modest Mouse.