Rx], an antisense drug targeting apolipoprotein (a) for the treatment of atherosclerosis.
What does LPA stand for?
LPA stands for Apolipoprotein (A)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LPA
We have 267 other meanings of LPA in our Acronym Attic
- Listening Post/Observation Post
- Launch Package/Stage
- Launch Package/Stage Integration
- Latent Period 1
- Leader Peptidase 1
- Legionella Pneumophila Serogroup 1 (epidemiology)
- Liver Protein 1
- Local Primary 1 (emergency broadcasting)
- Legionella Pneumophila serogroup 3
- Amphibious Transport (US Navy ship type)
- Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, Spain - Aeropuerto De Gran Canaria (Airport Code)
- La Prensa Asociada (Spanish: The Associated Press)
- Labor Policy Association
- Labor Protection Act of 1998 (Thailand)
- Laboratory Products Association
- Labour Party of Albania (aka: PPSh)
- Lake Park Audubon (Lake Park, MN)
- Lakhs per Annum (India)
- Lancashire Police Authority (UK)
- Landlord Protection Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
Association of high-density lipoprotein cholesterol with incident cardiovascular events in women, by low-density lipoprotein cholesterol and apolipoprotein B100 Levels: a cohort study.
Plasma low-density-lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol and apolipoprotein B concentrations increased significantly (0.
ABSTARCT Relationship between severity of coronary artery disease and apolipoprotein E gene polymorphism.
com)-- Today Bioo Scientific introduced a new MaxDiscovery[TM] Apolipoprotein B (ApoB) ELISA Kit, a complete, two-step ELISA that analyzes the quantity of ApoB in tissues, serum, plasma or cultured cells for research purposes.
Some topics explored are apolipoproteins in primary antiphospholipid syndrome, the association of apolipoprotein E and delirium, apolipoproteins and lipids in an overweight man with familial hypertriglyceridemia, the structure of apoproteins of hen egg yolk low-density lipoproteins, and apoE for application in gene therapy.
Absence of any significant difference in total triglyceride levels between the two groups in the present study supports a constitutional basis for the differences in apolipoprotein metabolism, observed in our study.
STOCKHOLM -- Individuals who carry the apolipoprotein E [epsilon]4 allele that increases the risk of developing Alzheimer's disease may lower their risk to that of a noncarrier through regular exercise, moderate fat intake, and low alcohol consumption, reported Tiia Ngandu at the 12th Congress of the International Psychogeriatric Association.