A STAR 37FM(TM) apogee kick motor will provide the added velocity to place the satellite into its final inclination and circular orbit.
What does AKM stand for?
AKM stands for Apogee Kick Motor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AKM
We have 30 other meanings of AKM in our Acronym Attic
- Asahi Koma Law Offices (Tokyo, Japan)
- Alaska Law Review (library abbreviation)
- Adam Khoo Learning Technologies Group (life coaches)
- AB Kihlströms Manometerfabrik (Swedish power transformer company)
- Abhandlungen für die Kunde des Morgenlandes (Papers for the Oriental Consumer - German Oriental Society)
- After Kickoff Meeting
- Agjencia Kosovare e Mirëbesimit (Albanian: Kosovo Trust Agency)
- Akutmottagning (Swedish: Emergency Room)
- American Killing Machine
- Angry Korea Man (Warcraft 3 Personality)
- Ardans Knowledge Maker
- Army Knowledge Management
- Asahi Kasei Microdevices (Japan)
- Assistant Kitchen Manager (restaurants)
- Ataturk Kultur Merkezi (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Atwater Kent Museum (Philadelphia, PA)
- Automated Key Management
- Avtomat Kalashnikova Modernizirovannyj (assault rifle)
- Albrecht-Kemper Museum of Art (St. Louis, MO)
- Asian Knowledge Management Association (Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the next three days, satellite controllers will fire the spacecraft's apogee kick motor to circularize the orbit at 23,000 miles.
A STAR 37FM(TM) apogee kick motor provided the added velocity to place the satellite into its final inclination and circular orbit.
Today, a STAR 37FM apogee kick motor provided the added velocity to place the satellite into its final inclination and circular orbit.
A STAR 37FM apogee kick motor will provide the added velocity to place the satellite into its final inclination and circular orbit.
The two new-generation satellites have successfully undergone apogee kick motor firing and solar array deployment, and are currently moving toward their assigned stations.