What does AMCI-1 stand for?
AMCI-1 stands for Apis Mellifera Chymotrypsin/Cathepsin G Inhibitor-1
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- American Chamber of Commerce to the European Union
- Association of Maternal and Child Health Programs
- African Ministerial Conference on Hydropower and Sustainable Development
- African Ministerial Conference on Housing and Urban Development
- Advanced Micro Controls Inc.
- Air Mobility Command Instruction
- Amci Mountaineering Club Inc.
- American Metals and Coal International, Inc.
- Associazione Medici Cattolici Italiani (Italian: Italian Association of Catholic Doctors; Rome, Italy)
- Automotive Marketing Consultants, Inc.
- Appropriate Medical Coverage of Intercollegiate Athletics
- Americas' Conference on Information Systems (Atlanta, GA)
- Asociación Mexicana para la Calidad en Ingeniería de Software (Spanish: Mexican Association for Quality on Software Engineering)
- Army Materiel Command Installation Supply System
- American Citizen (US DoD)
- American Citizens
- American Civilization
- All Malaya Council of Joint Action
- Alaskan Malamute Club of Korea
- Alternative Maximum Contaminant Level (air and water quality)