Apical 4-chamber and 2-chamber myocardial speed, velocity and time percentage data for 32 healthy young volunteers Parameters Maximum Speed, cm/sec Ap4ch Ap2ch Basal Septum & Inferior 9.
What does A4C stand for?
A4C stands for Apical 4-Chamber (cardiology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of A4C
- Action for Advocacy (UK)
- Airlines for America (trade association)
- Anarchy for Anybody
- Architects for Aid (now Article 25)
- Art for Architecture (United Kingdom)
- Area 4 Agency on Aging
- Asking for Another File
- Action for Business (UK)
- Action for Business Colleges
- Agenda for Change (UK)
- Art for Critters
- Americans for Cures Foundation
- Association for Civic Media
- Appetite 4 Destruction
- Australian 4 Day Enduro
- Action 4 Employment (UK)
- Advocates for Education (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Architecture for Education Inc. (Pasadena, CA)
- Arts for Everyone
- Assess for Emigration (emigration advisory service; Hampshire, England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reader A Reader B Assisted Assessment of Cardiac Function 90% 78% 80% Provided Blood Pool Contrast 87% 92% 94% Facilitated Endocardial Border Delineation 92% 91% 96% Improved Quality of Wall Motion Detection 89% 88% 96% Increased Confidence in Ejection Fraction 57% 92% 94% Under patient management attributes, the percent of patients in which suboptimal echoes were salvaged with EchoGen(R) was 52% in the apical 2-chamber view and 64% in the apical 4-chamber view, compared to 9% and 20% respectively with Albunex(R) (p< 0.
Non-diagnostic" was defined as having 4 or more of 6 total endocardial segments inadequately visualized from the apical 4-chamber view so that global and regional left ventricular function could not be determined.