Privately held by funds advised by Apax Partners Worldwide, LLP, a leading global private equity firm, Qualitest has its headquarters and distribution facilities in Huntsville, Alabama and a workforce of more than 1,100 employees in Huntsville and Charlotte, North Carolina.
What does APW stand for?
APW stands for Apax Partners Worldwide (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APW
We have 94 other meanings of APW in our Acronym Attic
- Albany Poetry Workshop (Albany, California)
- All Ports Warning (police suspect warning)
- All Pro Wrestling
- Allied Pressure Washing Services Ltd (Dublin, Ireland)
- Altmar Parish Williamstown (School District; Parish, New York)
- American Prisoner of War
- Angiosperm Phylogeny Website
- Annual Work Plan
- Anti-Personnel Weapon
- Aortopulmonary Window (indentation of the left side of the mediastinum by the lung seen on chest x-ray)
- Apia, Samoa - Faleolo (Airport Code)
- Apparent Polar Wander
- Aqueous Parts Washer
- Arbeitsdatei PIOS Waffen
- Assemblée Populaire de Wilaya (French: Wilaya People's Assembly; Wilaya, Algeria)
- Association of Professional Women
- Audit Planning Worksheet
- Augmented Plane Wave
- Average Piece Weight (scales; Ohaus Corporation)
- Average Production Wage (economics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Somerfield went private in 2005 and is owned by a consortium of Apax Partners Worldwide, Barclays Capital, the Tchenguiz Family Trust, Kaupthing Bank and management.
a company based in Luxembourg and controlled by funds advised by Apax Partners Worldwide LLP, today announced pursuant to Section 10 WpAG that it intends to offer the shareholders in D+S europe AG (ISIN: DE0005336804 and DE000A0TGHU) EUR 13.
a new legal entity owned by funds advised by Apax Partners Worldwide (London) and Cinven Limited (London), for EUR 2.
IFCO SYSTEMS is listed on the Frankfurt stock exchange and is indirectly majority owned by funds advised by Apax Partners Worldwide LLP.
Michael Phillips, Partner, Apax Partners Worldwide LLP, said, "As a private company with a powerful global brand, Tommy Hilfiger Corporation will have greater flexibility to grow the business on both the operational and financial levels.
1 billion euro to funds managed by private equity firms Apax Partners Worldwide LLP, Madison Dearborn Partners, LLC and TA Associates, Inc.
Michael Phillips, Partner, Apax Partners Worldwide LLP, said, "Apax Partners has a long track record of successful investments in the retail and consumer sector, and we believe the flexibility that will be afforded Tommy Hilfiger Corporation as a private company with a powerful global brand will enable the business to grow on both operational and financial levels.