Sean Henry, Principal of Apartment Realty Advisors (ARA), a privately held, full-service investment advisory brokerage, says the first step in seamlessly navigating the marketing and sales process is establishing a team.
What does ARA stand for?
ARA stands for Apartment Realty Advisors
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARA
We have 389 other meanings of ARA in our Acronym Attic
- Animal Research Act (Australia)
- Animal Rights Africa
- Annual Reports and Accounts
- Annual Review of Agriculture
- Annual Review of Anthropology (journal)
- Another Right Answer
- Antenna Research Associates
- Anti-Racist Action
- Antibes Rallye Association (French racing association)
- Antibiotic Resistance Analysis
- Apple Remote Access
- AppleTalk Remote Access
- Application Release Automation
- Applied Research Associates, Inc.
- Arachidonic Acid
- Area Redevelopment Administration
- Argentina Austral (national currency since 1985; replaced by new Peso, 1992)
- Armada de la República Argentina (Argentine navy)
- Army Radiation Authorization
- Army Registration Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
Avery Klann and Hampton Beebe of Apartment Realty Advisors brokered the sale.
UT 84102 9 Apartment Realty Advisors (801) 961-1372 P 178S.
400 Salt Lake City, UT 84101 5 Apartment Realty Advisors (801) 531-1221 P 178 S.
SETTING A RECORD price for its market, Apartment Realty Advisors (ARA) announced the sale on May 17 of The Apartments at Meadowmont, a 258-unit Class A, master-planned community located in Chapel Hill, N.
The sale was brokered by the Boca Raton office of Apartment Realty Advisors.
David Oelfke, David Mitchell, Matt Rotan and David Wylie, of Apartment Realty Advisors, brokered the transaction.
including Apartment Realty Advisors, Cassidy Turley, CB Richard Ellis, Coldwell Banker Commercial, Colliers International, Cushman & Wakefield, Grubb & Ellis, Jones Lang LaSalle, Lincoln Property Company, NAI Global, Newmark Knight Frank, The Shopping Center Group and Sperry Van Ness.