Apartment Investment Management Company ("AIMCO"), a Denver-based owner and operator of apartment communities, has been added to the S&P 500, a listing of the 500 largest and most dynamic public companies in America.
What does AIMCO stand for?
AIMCO stands for Apartment Investment Management Company (Columbus, OH)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AIMCO
We have 1 other meaning of AIMCO in our Acronym Attic
- Army Information Management Committee
- Associate of the Inner Magic Circle
- Associate, Institute of Management Consultancy (UK)
- Associazione Italiana Maestri Cattolici (Italian Association of Catholic Teachers)
- Association of Industrial Metallizers, Coaters and Laminators
- Association of International Metallizers, Coaters and Laminators (est. 1970)
- All India Maoist Communist Center (political party)
- Asia Institute of Medicine, Culture and Communications
- Asian Infrastructure Mezzanine Capital Fund
- Automated Information Management in the Clinical Laboratory (Canada)
- Automotive Industrial Marketing Corporation (Portland, OR)
- Alternative Internal Management Control Review
- Ab Initio Molecular Dynamics
- Accounting and Information Management Division
- Active Implantable Medical Device
- Additional Increase Multiplicative Decrease
- Additive Increase, Multiplicative Decrease
- Aircraft Intermediate Maintenance Department
- Aircraft Intermediate Maintenance Detachment
- Aircraft Intermediate Maintenance Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anderson comes to HCP from Apartment Investment Management Company ("Aimco"), an S&P 500 real estate investment trust headquartered in Denver, Colorado, where he is Senior Vice President, Financial Risk Management and previously served as Controller.
NASDAQ:SPSS), a leading worldwide provider of predictive analytics software, today announced that Apartment Investment Management Company Co Aimco (NYSE: AIV) has purchased SPSS predictive analytics software to enhance its employee recruitment and retention efforts.