The aortopulmonary window is filled in, and there is peripheral pruning suggestive of pulmonary hypertension.
What does APW stand for?
APW stands for Aortopulmonary Window (indentation of the left side of the mediastinum by the lung seen on chest x-ray)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of APW
We have 94 other meanings of APW in our Acronym Attic
- Albany Perforated Wrapping Paper Company
- Albany Poetry Workshop (Albany, California)
- All Ports Warning (police suspect warning)
- All Pro Wrestling
- Allied Pressure Washing Services Ltd (Dublin, Ireland)
- Altmar Parish Williamstown (School District; Parish, New York)
- American Prisoner of War
- Angiosperm Phylogeny Website
- Annual Work Plan
- Anti-Personnel Weapon
- Apax Partners Worldwide (various locations)
- Apia, Samoa - Faleolo (Airport Code)
- Apparent Polar Wander
- Aqueous Parts Washer
- Arbeitsdatei PIOS Waffen
- Assemblée Populaire de Wilaya (French: Wilaya People's Assembly; Wilaya, Algeria)
- Association of Professional Women
- Audit Planning Worksheet
- Augmented Plane Wave
- Average Piece Weight (scales; Ohaus Corporation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are also enlarged lymph node(s) in the aortopulmonary window region (Figure 3) and small metastatic lesions in the left lung (Figure 4).
As the first step, echocardiography showed an aortopulmonary window and anomalous right coronary artery from pulmonary artery.