In a webinar on the aftermath of Superstorm Sandy, Neil Harrison, group managing director for Aon Global Risk Consulting, says the storm has raised awareness among chief executives and directors about the need to have a business-recovery plan in place.
What does AGRC stand for?
AGRC stands for Aon Global Risk Consulting
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AGRC
We have 17 other meanings of AGRC in our Acronym Attic
- Air to Ground Assessment Model
- Air-ground Radiotelephone Automated Service
- Antiglare Antireflective Antistatic
- Agricultural Region of Alberta Soil Inventory Database (Alberta, Canada)
- Accessory Gene Regulator B
- Academic Geriatric Resource Center (UCSF)
- Advisory Group on Risk Communications
- Alfred Gessow Rotorcraft Center (University of Maryland)
- Amazing Grace Resource Center (Mullica Hill, NJ)
- American Graves Registration Command
- Ararat Gold Recovery Company
- Association Girondine des Responsables de Copropriété
- Atlanta Golden Retriever Club
- Auckland Greyhound Racing Club (New Zealand)
- Automated Geographic Reference Center
- Action for Growth in the Rural Economy (UK)
- Active Geophysical Rocket Experiment
- Advanced Graduate Record Examination (specialized academic exam)
- Advisory Group on Research in Emergencies (World Health Organization)
- Autism Genetic Resource Exchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
The biennial survey covers a number of topics, including: * Top risk concerns facing companies today and in the future * Risk management approaches and board involvement * Risk management function * Risk transfer and insurance markets * Risk financing "Having a complete understanding of your organization's risks allows you to take appropriate action to reduce losses and makes your organization a better risk to insure," said Stephen Cross, chairman of Aon Global Risk Consulting.
When we've talked with clients, everyone is doing some kind of risk management, and they want to know, 'How am I doing compared to the competition or in terms of S&P coming in [to assess risk management efforts]," says Theresa Bourdon, group managing director at Aon Global Risk Consulting, who led the project.
According to Vincent Barrett, business development director at Aon Global Risk Consulting, the growth of competition in Europe has opened Luxembourg authorities more to the idea of direct-writing captives.
Enterprise Risk Management, Aon Global Risk Consulting The interactive white paper on business interruptions is available at www.
Aon Global Risk Consulting chose Liz Frederick as head of its global insurance-linked securities practice.
With reduced revenue, providers may have difficulties funding expansion and improvements, maintaining facilities and hiring and training qualified caregivers," said Christian Coleianne, associate director and actuary at Aon Global Risk Consulting.
The company has had key elements of risk management in place for years, according to Laura Taylor, global leader of enterprise risk management (ERM) for Aon Global Risk Consulting.