As a member of the steering committee, du Plessis, who is also treasurer of the European Chemical Site Promotion Platform, played a leading role in the EPCA's Think Tank, which studied two representative European chemical clusters-the Antwerp-Rotterdam-Rhine-Ruhr (ARRR) cluster in northwest Europe and the Tarragona cluster in Spain.
What does ARRR stand for?
ARRR stands for Antwerp-Rotterdam-Rhine-Ruhr (chemical cluster)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARRR
- Animal Research Review Panel (Australia)
- Asbestos Roof Replacement Program (Australia)
- Air Resources Regional Pollution Assessment Model
- Arborway Rail Restoration Project Advisory Committee (Boston)
- Asian Regional Research Programme in Energy Environment and Climate
- Asian Regional Research Program on Environmental Technology
- Adjusted Relative Recurrence Rate (urinary stones; urology)
- Adjusted Relative Risk Reduction
- Agenzia Regione Recupero Risorse (Italian: Area Agency Resource Recovery)
- Annual Riyadh Radiology Review (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- Aqueous Reactor Release Result General Program
- AIDS Research and Reference Reagent Program (National Institutes of Health)
- Aerospace Rescue and Recovery Squadron (US Air Force)
- Air/Aerospace Rescue & Recovery Service
- Airborne Radioactivity Removal System
- Aircraft Refueling and Rearming Study
- Alcohol Relapse Risk Scale
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Association of Radio Reading Services
- Autonomous Robotic Refueling System