It defines 2,235 commonly used orthopedic terms, including anatomic terms, surgical techniques and instruments, syndromes, medications, and statistics terms, with some antonyms and synonyms.
What does ANT stand for?
ANT stands for Antonym
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of ANT
We have 109 other meanings of ANT in our Acronym Attic
- Anime No Tomodachi
- Another Neat Tool
- Antagonist (video game website)
- Antigua (ETR)
- Antrim (county of Ulster)
- Applied New Technologies (Germany)
- Assistencia Nacional aos Tuberculosos (Portuguese Anti-Tuberculosis Group)
- Association of Nail Technicians (UK)
- Associazione Nazionale Tumori (Italy: National Cancer Association)
- Automatic Negative Thought
- AutoNetworks Technologies, Ltd. (Japan)
- Autonomous Negotiating Team
- Autoritatea Nationala pentru Turism (Romania)
- Blue Antimora
Samples in periodicals archive:
The antonym of online marketing would be offline marketing, which is better referred to as traditional or print advertising.
: radio signal nous no us an unusual macaronic antonym charade, French "us" = English "no us" a great number Tab meagre run.
The Antonym of Apathy Hilary Kyle Antonym Publishing 2240 SE Woodward St.
Webster's Thesaurus, with blue and green stripes, contains more than 85,000 synonyms and antonyms, a must-have for any writing assignment.
We do not use the word "ruth" today but we do use its antonym "ruthless" when we want to depict someone as lacking beauty and compassion.
Each entry consists of a brief definition plus synonyms and antonyms, with over 85,000 words listed in an easy alphabetical arrangement.
LOS ANGELES, November 14 /PRNewswire/ -- - 'MyDictionary' over AOL & MSN instant messenger enables users to receive definitions, antonyms, synonyms, and thesaurus instantly over instant messenger.