Spam-identifying capabilities have been enhanced with six spam prevention methods: real-time blacklisting, DNS lookup, anti-relay, antispoofing, cookie blocking, and keyword filtering.
What does A-S stand for?
A-S stands for Antispoofing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of A-S
We have 206 other meanings of A-S in our Acronym Attic
- Alberta Physical Readiness Evaluation for Police (Alberta, Canada)
- Amplitude of Population Spike
- Group A Streptococcal Polysaccharide (carbohydate)
- Acute Q Wave Myocardial Infarction
- Alcohol and Repeated Performance
- Attention Span-Restlessness
- Anglican-Roman Catholic Consultation or Dialogue
- Asymmetric Resonant Interband Tunneling Diode
- Alex Rodriguez (baseball player)
- Acute Phase Serum Amyloid A
- ATC Sorts Automated Formatting System
- Advanced Scatterometer
- group A streptococcal cell membranes
- Advanced School of Electronics and Technology (India)
- Amorphous Silicon
- Hydrogenated Amorphous Silicon
- Adaptive Soft-Input/Soft-Output
- Adaptive Soft-Input/Soft-Output with Multiple Estimators
- Adaptive Soft-Input/Soft-Output with Single Estimator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wide Range of Features and Benefits The GlobeTrotter 72 provides a wide range of features and benefits, which include: Split B channel capability; Single Ethernet LAN interface and single basic rate ISDN WAN interface; Support for PPP and Multilink PPP protocols; OpenROUTE software-based static and dynamic routing for interoperable internetworking; Graphical Windows-based setup utility that lets users supply all information necessary to connect to the network within minutes; Integrated SNMP agent, Telnet, and console port for easy management; Stac 5 data compression; IP Antispoofing, PAP and CHAP and Caller ID security; and Dial- on-Demand, Bandwidth-on-Demand, and call-back capabilities.
Other network security features include Caller ID Authentication, IP Address Filtering and Antispoofing.