Antisoma Plc, Ardana Plc, Ark Therapeutics Group Plc, Arpida Ag, ArthroCare Corporation, Asterand Plc, Axis-Shield Plc, Basilea Pharmaceutica Ltd.
What does AIOAF stand for?
AIOAF stands for Antisoma plc
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AIOAF
- Assistent in Opleiding
- Associazione Italiana Odontoiatri
- Asynchronous Input/Output
- Attitudes, Interests, Opinions (market research)
- Australian Imagery Organisation
- American Iron Ore Association
- Arrondissement Interdépartemental des Ouvrages d'Art
- Art Institute of Atlanta (Georgia)
- Aviation Insurance Offices' Association (UK)
- All India Outdoor Advertising Federation
- American Institute of Business (Des Moines, IA)
- American Institute of Oral Biology (est. 1943)
- American Institute of Business Psychology (Richmond, VA)
- Acceptable Initial Operating Capability
- Anglo-Iranian Oil Company
- Australian Informatics Olympiad Committee (est. 1999)
- Azerbaijan International Oil Consortium
- Azerbaijan International Operating Company
- Azerbaijan International Operating Consortium
- All India Organisation of Chemists and Druggists
Samples in periodicals archive:
Antisoma plc (London, England; 44-20-8799-8200), the United Kingdom-based biopharmaceutical company specializing in the development of products for the treatment of cancer, announced that it has been granted a British patent for fusion proteins consisting of a tumor targeting portion such as an antibody, with a constitutively active caspase enzyme.
The always tightly contested Chief Executive of the Year award (sponsored by Buchanan Communications) was won by Glyn Edwards, CEO of UK cancer specialist Antisoma plc (www.
USA) - Antisoma plc (UK) - Applied Molecular Evolution (USA) - Ariad Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Cancer drug development company Antisoma plc today announces that it has entered into an agreement to acquire the private US company Aptamera Inc.
Antisoma Enquiries: Antisoma plc, Glyn Edwards, +44(0)20-8799-8200, http://www.
CONTACT: Glyn Edwards of Antisoma plc, +44-20-8799-8200; F.
Craig also served as medical advisor, oncology for Antisoma plc (London).