The antiphospholipid antibody syndrome (APLS) is the most important treatable cause for recurrent miscarriage.
What does APAS stand for?
APAS stands for Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of APAS
We have 67 other meanings of APAS in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Passive Array Sonobuoy
- Advanced Passive Sensor
- Aerodynamic Preliminary Analysis System
- All Purpose Accounting System
- Allegheny Plateau Audubon Society (Pennsylvania)
- Analyst Projection Assistance System (US Army)
- Andhra Pradesh Administrative Service (India)
- Androgynous Peripheral Assembly System (NASA)
- Androgynous Peripheral Attachment System
- Animal Protective Association of Socorro (New Mexico)
- Asian Pacific American Society (New Orleans, LA)
- Assistant Professor of Aerospace Studies
- Astrophysical Planetary and Atmospheric Sciences
- Australian Paint Approval Scheme (Commonwealth Scientific & Industrial Research Organisation; Australia)
- Automated Pilot Advisory System
- Automated Plutonium Assay System
- Automatic Performance Analysis
- Analyst Projection Assistance System - Enhanced
- Asia Pacific Applied Science Associates
- Asian Pacific American Student Affairs (University of Arizona)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In one case, the fetus spontaneously aborted 5 days after the procedure secondary to antiphospholipid antibody syndrome, which had also triggered the thrombosis.
In the study, Salmon and colleagues focused on women with systemic lupus erythematosus and antiphospholipid antibody syndrome, which are autoimmune diseases.
Mesenteric and portal venous obstruction associated with primary antiphospholipid antibody syndrome.
that linked chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) to antiphospholipid antibody syndrome (APS) (aka Hughes syndrome), a hypercoagulable condition.
The NIH grant will fund the PROMISSE Study (Predictors of pRegnancy Outcome: bioMarkers In antiphospholipid antibody Syndrome and Systemic lupus Erythematosus).
Together the antibody responses are known as the antiphospholipid antibody syndrome (Bruyn, 1995).
A comparison of two intensities of warfarin for the prevention of recurrent thrombosis in patients with the antiphospholipid antibody syndrome.