Charles Michael Abdelahad of Shrewsbury has received a remarkable and baffling outpouring of support from the Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese.
What does AOCA stand for?
AOCA stands for Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AOCA
We have 20 other meanings of AOCA in our Acronym Attic
- Aviation Operations Center-West (USCS)
- Association Of Old Crows (EW Community)
- Acousto Optic Cell Array
- advanced operator correlation algorithm
- AfriOceans Conservation Alliance
- Airline Oxygen Council of America
- Alternate Outpatient Care Areas (temporary ambulatory care areas)
- American Oil Chemists Association
- American Osteopathic College of Anesthesiologists
- anomalous origin of a coronary artery
- Apprenticeship and Occupational Certification Act (Canada)
- Army Otter Caribou Association
- Art of Construction Australia
- Associate of the Ontario College of Art
- Association for Ophthalmic Cooperation to Asia
- Association of Orthodox Christian Attorneys
- Association Outstanding Chapter Award
- Australian Olympic Coordinating Authority
- Australian Oral Care Alliance
- Australian Owned Companies Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Southern California Deanery Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese Tony Stein Donna Story Summer Trails Day Camp, Inc.
According to the Priest's Guide of the Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese, for example, "Converts who have previously been baptized in the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit shall be received after a proper period of catechetical instruction and affirmation of the Orthodox Faith by the Sacraments of Chrismation and Holy Communion.
The building, in the planning stages since 1987, was dedicated Sunday by New York-based Archbishop Philip Saliba, head of the Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America.