Kaplin is director of the doctoral program in environmental studies at Antioch University New England, Keene.
What does ANE stand for?
ANE stands for Antioch University New England (Keene, NH)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANE
We have 42 other meanings of ANE in our Acronym Attic
- Acteur Non Etatique (French: Non State Actor; EU)
- Acuerdo Nacional Sobre Empleo (Spanish: National Employment Agreement)
- Advanced Network Engineering (various locations)
- Air New England
- Anarchy 'n' Explosives
- Ancient Nackered Engineer (online gaming clan)
- Ancient Near East
- Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology (journal; Wiley)
- Antes de Nuestra Era (Spanish)
- Anti-Noob Establishment (gaming clan)
- Anything 'n' Everything
- Asamblea Nacional Española (Spanish)
- Asia and Near East
- Associação Nacional das Empresárias (Portuguese: National Association of Entrepreneurs)
- Audible Nasal Emission (speech distortion)
- Automotive News Europe
- Agenzia Napoletana Energia Ambiente (est. 1997; Italian: Neapolitan Energy Environment Agency)
- Aimee Nicole Edwards Altadonna
- Associazione Nazionale Esperti Ambientali (Italian: National Association of Environmental Experts; Italy)
- Asthma Neurodermitis Ernaehrung Allergien (German: Atopic Asthma Allergy Diet)
Samples in periodicals archive:
David Sobel Antioch University New England, USA Reviewer Biography David Sobel is Senior Faculty member and Director of the Center for Place-based Education in the Education Department at Antioch University New England in Keene, NH.
Antioch University New England Since its founding in 1964, Antioch University New England has supported the tenets of corporate social responsibility, and as its mission, provides transformative graduate study education through scholarship, innovation and community action for a just and sustainable society.
12 Where: Antioch University New England, Keene Contact: Susan Thielen, 603-352-1449, susyt@headingforhome.
Carsey Institute, HNH, to examine community food security in New Hampshire * Antioch University New England, $112,054, to promote integration of behavioral health services and primary care in rural New Hampshire * Foundation for Healthy Communities, $245,904, to improve access to culturally and linguistically appropriate care * Nashua Division of Public Health and Community Services, $134,000, to promote collaboration between Nashua's municipal, social and health-care agencies to better serve newly arriving immigrants and refugees.
In our self-doubt we lose sight of the most vital contribution we have to make: a willingness to be fully and emphatically present with a girl who needs us," writes Martha Straus, a clinical psychology professor who teaches at Antioch University New England in Keene and Dartmouth Medical School, in her new book, "Adolescent Girls In Crisis: Intervention and Hope" (W.
The career of David Caruso, the newly inaugurated president of Antioch University New England in Keene, shows that what we start out wanting to be is often very different from where we end up.
Contact: Cheryl Lower, Antioch University New England, 357-3122, ext.