NYSE: VRX and TSX: VRX) announced that it has received approval by the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine (the "AMC") of its proposed acquisition of Obagi Medical Products, Inc.
What does AMC stand for?
AMC stands for Antimonopoly Committee (Ukraine)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AMC
We have 864 other meanings of AMC in our Acronym Attic
- Anna Maria College (Paxton, Massachusetts)
- Annual Maintenance Charge
- Annual Maintenance Contract
- Annual Maintenance Cost
- Annual Management Charge (fund management)
- Annual Management Contract
- Annual Members' Conference (various organizations)
- Anschutz Medical Campus (Colorado)
- Antecedent Moisture Condition
- Anthony Medical Center (Fort Wayne, Indiana)
- Antitrust Modernization Commission
- Appalachian Mountain Club
- Appeals Management Center (US Veterans Affairs Department)
- Applied Management Concepts, Inc.
- Applied Management Consultants
- Applied Mathematics and Computation
- Applied Mathematics Conference
- Appraisal Management Center
- Approved Mortgage Companies (Trinidad & Tobago program)
- Après-Midi Chantants (French: Afternoon Singing; choral club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We remind that antimonopoly committee recently approved purchase by the Group of a 100% share in Arkhangelsk Trawl Fleet company, however, final decision on acquisition hasn't been taken yet.
The Head of the Antimonopoly Committee Vasyl Tsushko presented Ukraine at the seventh annual Seoul International Forum on Competition.
P&G officials have not commented on the announcement, which was made by the Antimonopoly Committee.
The transaction has been approved by the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine.
The offer was extended because the condition to receive approval of the transactions by the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine (the "AMC") had not been satisfied as of the previously scheduled expiration.
Ukrainian Antimonopoly Committee suspects Alfa Group of taking illegal control over Astelit.
The special commission that consists of representatives from Bishkek Architecture Department, Bishkek Mayor's Department on Information and Advertisement, State Language Development Department, Antimonopoly Committee and Road Traffic Police makes the decision on liquidation of billboards.