He presented the findings at the 46th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy in San Francisco last month.
What does AAC stand for?
AAC stands for Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (journal)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAC
We have 591 other meanings of AAC in our Acronym Attic
- Anglo American Corporation (various locations)
- Anglo-American College (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Animal Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Animal Alliance of Canada (est. 1990)
- Anno Ante Christum (Latin: In the Year Before Christ)
- Annual Allowable Cut (forestry)
- Annual Average Cost
- Antiaircraft Common (Ammunition)
- Apiary Advisory Committee (Washington State Beekeepers Association)
- Appalachian Athletic Conference (formerly Tennessee-Virginia Athletic Conference)
- Apple Audio Codec (common, but incorrect)
- Applicant Assistance Center (DHS/FEMA)
- Appoint A Committee
- Apprentissage Anticipé de la Conduite (French young drivers' training program)
- Aquaculture Association of Canada
- Aquatic Animal Commision (World Organization for Animal Health; also seen as AAHSC)
- Architecture Acier Construction (French: Architectural Steel Construction; magazine)
- Architecture Advisory Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 46th annual Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy will bring about 12,000 people to San Francisco, September 27-30, 2006.
This work has been presented in part at the 43rd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy, Chicago, IL, USA, September 2003.
Posters Presented at the Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy
This group was only about one-fourth as likely to shed virus while getting the drug as they were while getting the placebo, says Leone, who presented the findings last month at the 46th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy in San Francisco.
Scientists at the annual Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy say they have developed rapid tests for detecting malaria and cholera, which are common in many parts of the world but rare in the United States.
OTC BB: PYMX), an emerging biotech company developing acute care products for infectious diseases and acute cardiovascular disorders based on biomimetics, announced today that it will be presenting pre-clinical data on its antibiotic compounds in a poster presentation at the 46th annual meeting of the American Society for Microbiology's (ASM's) Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC) in San Francisco.
of the Maine Medical Center presented that finding at the Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy in Washington, D.