We were astonished, honestly," said Tony Freeth, a member of the Antikythera Mechanism Research Project, gathering experts at the universities of Cardiff in Wales and of Athens and Salonika in Greece, as well as the National Archaeological Museum in Athens.
What does AMRP stand for?
AMRP stands for Antikythera Mechanism Research Project (Cardiff University; Cardiff, Wales, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMRP
We have 14 other meanings of AMRP in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Motorsports Recovery Operators
- Regional Office for the Americas (WHO, Washington DC)
- Adaptive Mesh Refinement in Object-Oriented C++
- Associated Model Railroads of Columbia (Columbia, SC)
- Automatic Meter Reading & Outage Notification
- Alaskan Malamute Rescue Of New England
- Ad-Hoc Multicast Routing Protocol
- Affluent Market Research Program
- Air Miles Rewards Program (various airlines)
- Andrew Marshall Residential Properties Ltd. (UK)
- American Medical Rehabilitation Providers Association
- ABA Model Rules of Professional Conduct
- Athens Municipal-Regional Planning Commission (Athens, Greece)
- Advanced Multi-Mission Remotely Piloted Vehicle
- Arthropod Mass Rearing and Quality Control (Belgium)
- Adaptive Multi Rate Retry
- Aircraft Material Readiness Report
- Alkali Metal Residue Removal
- Army Materiels Research Reactor
- Asbestos Materials Report and Register