These brief interviews monitor adherence, side effects, and response to antidepressant treatment, and they follow the standard guidelines for NCQA/HEDIS Antidepressant Medication Management, The program also provides a progress report to the prescribing physician to aid in treatment planning and to alert the clinician of special issues.
What does AMM stand for?
AMM stands for Antidepressant Medication Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AMM
We have 164 other meanings of AMM in our Acronym Attic
- Alarm Management Module
- Alternative Measurement Method (Governmental Accounting Standards Board)
- American Mathematical Monthly
- American Metal Market
- American Military Museum (Charleston, SC, USA)
- Amherst (Amtrak station code; Amherst, MA)
- Amman, Jordan - Queen Alia International (Airport Code)
- Annapolis Maritime Museum (Annapolis, MD)
- Anti-Missile Missile
- Applied Mechanics and Materials
- Archival Mass Memory
- Area Manufacturing Manager
- Army Medical Museum (now National Museum of Health and Medicine; Silver Spring, MD)
- Army Mobility Model
- Army Modernization Memorandum
- Array Manifold Model
- Artes Marciales Mixtas (Spanish: Mixed Martial Arts)
- ASEAN Ministerial Meeting
- Asociación Médica Mundial (Spanish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Measures included breast cancer screening, [beta]-blocker treatment after a heart attack, antidepressant medication management, hypertension management, osteoporosis management, cholesterol management, follow-up after mental illness, and colorectal cancer screening.
Optimal practitioner contacts for antidepressant medication management had the lowest mean national rate at 12.
Additional Study Highlights Medicaid patients scored lower than those with private insurance on all three components of the Antidepressant Medication Management (AMM) measures.
Virginia also scored well above the national average in adult access to preventive/ambulatory health services, children's access to primary care practitioners, pre-natal and post-partum care, eye exams for diabetics, cervical cancer screenings, and antidepressant medication management.