This led to the first description of the so-called anticardiolipin syndrome, also referred to as the antiphospholipid syndrome by the same investigators (1).
What does ACLS stand for?
ACLS stands for Anticardiolipin Syndrome (blood clotting disorder)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACLS
We have 73 other meanings of ACLS in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Conference of Leaders of Religious Institutes
- Australian Cannabis Law Reform Movement
- Acrocallosal Syndrome
- Adult and Community Learning Services
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Advanced Computer Lab for Shipbuilding (University of New Orleans)
- Air Cushion Landing System
- All-weather Carrier Landing System
- American Council of Learned Societies (New York, NY)
- Annals of Clinical and Laboratory Science (publication; Association of Clinical Scientists)
- Association of Canada Lands Surveyors
- Auto Carrier Landing System
- Automated Control & Landing System
- Automated/Automatic Carrier Landing System
- Autoshift Common Low Side
- Ansell-Casey Life Skills Assessment
- Arthur Cox Listing Services Limited
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Refresher
- Apple Chlorotic Leaf Spot Virus
- Armored Combat Logistics Support Vehicle Family
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abstract: Livedo reticularis is a common presentation of the anticardiolipin syndrome.