This simple interface combines both the anti-virus scanner and the anti-virus monitor, which allows the simultaneous management of all program elements from one point of control.
What does AVM stand for?
AVM stands for Anti-Virus Monitor (software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AVM
We have 93 other meanings of AVM in our Acronym Attic
- Agence Vinicole Masson (French: Masson Winery Agency)
- Air Vice-Marshal
- Airborne Vapor Monitor
- Airborne Vibration Monitoring
- Alisveris Merkezi (Turkish: Shopping Center)
- Alta Vista Manor (Ottawa, ON, Canada)
- Annunciator Voice Message
- Anti Vibration Mounting
- Anti-Vehicle Mine
- Anti-Virus Management (computer safety)
- Apiary Vicinity Mating (apiculture)
- Application Value Management
- Application Virtual Machine (software)
- Approved Vendor Material
- Around View Monitor (vehicles)
- Arteriovenous Malformation
- Atelier de Vitrification de Marcoule (French)
- ATM Voice Multiplex
- Atmospheric Visibility Monitor
- Audio Visual Machines (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The anti-virus monitor has new, one-of-a-kind, built-in intercepting and infected-object treatment technology based on distributed, two-tier interaction with an operating system.
The main feature that distinguishes Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Palm OS from other similar products for this operating system is the provision of full control over all data transmission channels that could be used by malicious code to penetrate into a user's personal digital assistant The software utilizes a comprehensive approach to checking data for viruses that includes: * Anti-virus scanner performing on-demand, data-storage virus-cheeks * Anti-virus monitor for intercepting viruses in data traffic transmitted by HotSync technology * Anti-virus monitor for intercepting viruses in data traffic transmitted by Beam technology Anti-Virus is powered by a multi-level settings menu, which provides users with a flexible program configuration.