20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ACADEMI's Anti-Terrorism Assistance Program Coordinator Faron Burcker has been selected to join the Executive Protection Committee of the Anti-Terrorism Accreditation Board (ATAB).
What does ATAP stand for?
ATAP stands for Anti-Terrorism Assistance Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ATAP
We have 31 other meanings of ATAP in our Acronym Attic
- Academic Transfer Articulation Office (Arizona State University)
- Adaptive Twostep (Plus) Adaptive Onestep (IEEE)
- Application for Taxpayer Assistance Order
- Art Therapy Association of Oklahoma (est. 1980)
- American Teamball Association of America
- Air Tactical Area of Operations
- Acquisition Tuition Assistance Program (US Army)
- Advanced Tactical Aircraft Protection
- Aerothermal Target Analysis Program
- Alaska Temporary Assistance Program (public assistance)
- Association of Assistive Technology Act Programs (Delmar, NY)
- Advanced Technology Attachment Packet Interface
- Advanced Technology Attachment Peripheral Interface
- Advanced Technology Attachment Packet Interface (hard disk drive computer interface)
- Access To Allied Psychological Services (mental health; Australia)
- Advanced Tactical Aircraft Protection System
- Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging (movie)
- Army Time and Attendance Pay System
- Aziende Turistiche Associate Penisola Sorrentina (Italian: Tourist Companies Associate Sorrento; est. 1992; Sorrento, Italy)
- Association / Troubles Anxieux du Québec
Samples in periodicals archive:
Embassy official said the American mission was part of an assessment team from the State Department's Anti-terrorism Assistance program, or ATA, which trains Lebanese security forces.
The Anti-Terrorism Assistance program includes funding for critical GWOT and Presidential Initiative countries, supports expansion of the Regional Strategic Initiatives (RSI) to the Horn of Africa and the Mahgreb, and permits the continuation of programs in critical non-RSI countries where terrorist activity threatens vital U.
Department of State, Bureau of Diplomatic Security's Anti-Terrorism Assistance program to produce more effective EDCs that are capable of detecting a greater variety of explosives than previously available.