The anti-static additive helps dissipate the electrostatic load before it reaches dangerous levels.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for Anti-Static Additive
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Angle Side Angle (geometry)
- Annual Service Agreement (various organizations)
- Annular Slot Antenna
- Another Silly Acronym
- Another Stupid Acronym
- Antarctic Support Associates (NSF USAP Support Contractor)
- Antenna Selector Assembly
- Anti-Spam Agent (software)
- Anti-Spam Alliance
- Anti-Sperm Antibody
- Aperture Switching Assembly
- Appalachia Studies Association (est. 1977)
- Application Server Administrator (various organizations)
- Application Systems Architecture
- Applied Science and Analysis, Inc.
- Applied Science Associates, Inc.
- Apsylis Services Automation (French software company)
- Arab Student Association
- Arbeits- und Studienaufenthalte (German educational program)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Südliches & Östliches Afrika eV (Munich, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Booth 11S40 Tackifying resin dispersions for modifying adhesive values in the production of labels, tapes and adhesives; new conductive polymers formulated to modify the electrical properties of different types of materials; transparent and biodegradable anti-static additives for different types of surfaces; polyurethane dispersions for heat-reactive coatings; water resistant polymer and wax emulsions for protective coating of porous packaging materials; and special adhesives.
Antistats: Tomen America featured its new Pelestat permanent anti-static additives based on nylon or polyolefin with special polyether segments.
Meanwhile, Tomen America is introducing Pelestat permanent anti-static additives based on nylon or polyolefin with special polyether segments.
Conductive polymers have been put to practical use in plastic batteries and anti-static additives for photographic film.
Conductive polymers have been applied to such practical uses as plastic batteries and anti-static additives for photographic film.
Mitech will become part of BFGoodrich's Specialty Plastics Group, which provides proprietary anti-static additives and compounds under the trade name Stat-Rite(R).
They collaborated in the discovery and development of conductive polymers, which have been put to practical uses in plastic batteries and anti-static additives for photographic film.