Trend Micro Solutions and Services in North America -- Trend Micro(TM) OfficeScan(TM) Anti-Spyware Suite marketed in North America is an integrated security solution that protects corporate network servers and clients from viruses, Trojans, worms, hackers, network viruses, and blended threats plus includes blocking and automated cleaning of spyware.
What does ASS stand for?
ASS stands for Anti-Spyware Suite
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ASS
We have 247 other meanings of ASS in our Acronym Attic
- American Speleological Society (caving)
- American Students' Society
- Anarchy Solid Sound (Brazilian punk rock band)
- Anderson Secondary School (Singapore)
- Angle Side Side (false trigonometry postulate)
- Annual Simulation Symposium (IEEE)
- Annual Symposium on Simulation (computing)
- Anterior Superior Spine
- Anti-Spam Script
- Anti-Spam Simple (spam filtering software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OfficeScan Anti-Spyware Suite -- The most complete desktop and server security solution combining OfficeScan Client/Server Edition and Damage Cleanup Services for exhaustive virus, spyware and other threat removal.
To combat the threat of spyware in businesses, Trend Micro today announced the launch of two anti-spyware suites with enhanced spyware-blocking and cleanup capabilities to detect and stop unwanted spyware, adware, remote-access tools, dialers, and password-cracking applications through coordinated security at the gateway, server and client.