Organised by the National Housing Federation, the awards recognise neighbourhood projects -from anti-social behaviour initiatives to support for older people - run by housing associations.
What does ASBI stand for?
ASBI stands for Anti-Social Behaviour Initiative (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASBI
We have 12 other meanings of ASBI in our Acronym Attic
- Autism Society of the Bluegrass (Lexington, KY)
- American Sugar Beet Growers Association
- Association of Small Business Government Contractors
- Agency for Statistics of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- American Society for Bioethics and Humanities
- Australian Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus Association
- Australasian Society for Behavioural Health and Medicine
- Alcohol Screening and Brief Intervention (targeted prevention)
- American Segmental Bridge Institute
- Anholt State Brands Index (state ranking)
- Anti-Social Behaviour Injunction (legal)
- Associação Sul-Brasileira de Intercâmbio (Portuguese: South Brazilian Exchange Association)
- Average Symptom Burden Index
- Alberta School Boards' Insurance Exchange (Canada)
- Advanced Storage and Business Integrated Solutions (now known simply as ASBIS)
- Alliance for Small Business Investment in Technology
- Accounting Standards Board of Japan
- American School Board Journal (National School Boards Association)
- American Small Business League
Samples in periodicals archive:
YOUNG footballers in Newcastle will get the chance to play under floodlights next week as part of an anti-social behaviour initiative.
The anti-social behaviour initiative called ZOom has been set up by the six North Wales counties .
Byline: SANDY McKENZIE VOLUNTEERS are being sought in Middlesbrough to take part in a major crime and anti-social behaviour initiative.
The pupils from Highfields, calling themselves the Voice group, entered an anti-social behaviour initiative run in association with the Prudential 4 Youth programme.
Their summer-long campaign will run alongside the long-term anti-social behaviour initiative Operation Gryphon, which tackles disorder and underage drinking.
A total of pounds 20,000 has been allocated to the council's anti-social behaviour initiatives fund to identify and tackle anti-social "hot spots".
As vice-chairman of the Parkfield and Mill Lane Neighbourhood Management Pathfinder Board, she has helped bring about a series of key crime-fighting, health and anti-social behaviour initiatives to improve the quality of life in the area.