An announcement made by Eclipse Aerospace, that the testing phase for a new anti-skid braking system (ABS) is completed for the Eclipse 550 twin-engine very light jet (VLJ).
What does ASBS stand for?
ASBS stands for Anti-Skid Braking System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ASBS
We have 37 other meanings of ASBS in our Acronym Attic
- Arlington Senior Babe Ruth (youth baseball league; Virginia)
- Autonomous System Border Router
- Autonomous System Boundary Router
- Associação Brasileira de Adolescência (Brasil)
- Armed Services Biomedical Research Evaluation and Management
- Armed Services Biomedical Research Evaluation and Management Committee
- Alabama State Board of Respiratory Therapy
- alt.suicide.bus.stop (newsgroup/website)
- American Society for Bariatric Surgery
- American Society of Breast Surgeons (Columbia, MD)
- Areas of Special Biological Significance
- Arizona State Button Society
- Army Selection Board System (US DoD)
- Australian Systematic Botany Society
- Associated School Boards of South Dakota
- Australian Society for Bulk Solids Handling (engineering)
- Associated Students of Boise State University (Idaho)
- Aboriginal School Based Traineeships
- Achariya School of Business and Technology (India)
- Al Sayegh Brothers Trading LLC (UAE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The luxury and hybrid buses will have features like duel-powered engine, attached toilets, water cooler, anti-skid braking system, environment-friendly technological devices and other safety measures.
In addition, its Fire Protection Systems must accurately detect and suppress engine and cargo bay fires, while avoiding false alarms; and its Proximity Sensing Systems must accurately determine landing gear position and control anti-skid braking systems.
Potential applications for the new solid state relays include daytime running lights, electronic fuel injector drives and anti-skid braking systems that require pulse-width modulation (PWM) high side drives.
Due to the demanding mission profiles required for this advanced carrier platform, the landing gear system will incorporate the latest technology advancements in hydraulically actuated steering control as well as anti-skid braking systems and corrosion resistant materials.
AEC presently supplies sensors to the automotive industry for distributorless ignition systems, anti-skid braking systems, ride control systems, electronic four-wheel drive systems, as well as for On-board diagnostics.
Examples of automotive applications of VTI technology include sensors used for front and side airbag sensing systems, electronically-controlled suspension systems, anti-skid braking systems, fuel vapor recovery devices and manifold absolute pressure sensing systems.
AEC's wheel speed sensors are an integral component within the anti-skid braking systems to be built beginning in Model Year 1997.