The film front surface is coated with an anti-reflection layer, and formed on its back is a meshed layer of an electromagnetic shield.
What does ARL stand for?
ARL stands for Anti-Reflection Layer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ARL
We have 179 other meanings of ARL in our Acronym Attic
- Agricultural Research Labs
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- Ain-Rhône-Loire (French regions)
- Air Resources Laboratory
- Airborne Reconnaissance Low
- Airport Rail Link (Thailand; public transport)
- Alcoa Research Laboratory (New Kensington, PA)
- Aldose Reductase-Like (protein)
- American Rights Litigators
- Animal Rescue League
- Anti-Riot Law
- Applied Research Laboratory
- Aquatic Research Laboratory (Lake Superior State Universary, Sault Ste Marie, Michigan)
- Aquitaine Radio Live (French radio station)
- Arch Reinsurance Ltd. (Bermuda)
- Arctic Research Laboratory
- Argentina Ley (national currency since1970; replaced by old Peso 1983)
- Arlington (Virginia, USA)
- Army Research Laboratory (US Army)
- Association of Research Libraries
Samples in periodicals archive:
About BERLINER GLAS BERLINER GLAS offers display panels made of glass or plastics with various functional features like single or double-sided optical or chemical anti-reflection layers, lamination with coated films, mesh films to avoid electromagnetic radiation (EMC), PVB films and silk screen printing with 2-component, UV or frit-ink colors.