A FATF statement, filled with its unique jargon, said: "The FATF remains concerned by Iran's failure to meaningfully address the on-going and substantial deficiencies in its anti-money laundering and combating the financing of terrorism (AML/CFT) regime.
What does AML/CFT stand for?
AML/CFT stands for Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism (consultancy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Athletic Mic League (band)
- Aurora Macro Language
- Automated Mixed-media Library
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia with Minimal Differentiation
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia in First Complete Remission
- anti-money laundering - combating the financing of terrorism
- Acute myeloid leukemia with minimal differentiation
- acute myelogenous leukemia of the subgroup M2
- acute myelogenous leukemia with minimal differentiation
- A Manufacturing Language/2 (IBM)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia 1
- Arabidopsis Minute-Like 1
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia 3
- Acute Myeloblastic Leucemia-5
- Administration of Muslim Law Act (Singapore)
- Alabama Mountain Lakes Tourist Association (est. 1964; Winston County, AL)
- Alliance for a Media Literate America (now National Association for Media Literacy Education)
- Anti-Money Laundering Act
- Anti-Money Laundering Awareness
- Association of Multiple Listing Agents
Samples in periodicals archive:
The US Treasury Department welcomes the FATF statements this week identifying countries with strategic deficiencies in the area of anti-money laundering and combating the financing of terrorism," the department said.