HML will use Wynyard Financial Crime to help its clients comply with anti-money laundering regulations and fight financial crime.
What does AMLR stand for?
AMLR stands for Anti-Money Laundering Regulation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AMLR
We have 27 other meanings of AMLR in our Acronym Attic
- Anti-Money Laundering Office
- Assistant Military Landing Officer (UK)
- A Momentary Lapse of Reason (Pink Floyd album)
- Adult Mandatory Life Prisoners (UK)
- Anti Money Laundering Professionals
- Anti-Money Laundering Program (various organizations)
- Annular Mask Lens Pick-Up
- Abandoned Mine Land Reclamation
- Allogenic Mixed Lymphocyte Reaction
- Antarctic Marine Living Resources
- Apple Mac Laptop Repair (UK)
- Auditory Middle Latency Response
- Auditory Midlatency Response
- Autologous Mixed Lymphocyte Reaction
- Abandoned Mine Land Reclamation Act
- Australian Meat and Livestock Research and Development Corporation
- Adelaide and Mount Lofty Ranges Natural Resources Management Board (Adelaide, South Australia)
- Academy of Medical Laboratory Science (Ireland)
- Advanced Manned Launch System (NASA)
- Advanced Medical Life Support
Samples in periodicals archive:
The government has repeatedly said that it has "nothing to hide", ahead of an independent audit of compliance with anti-money laundering regulations decided at a recent Eurogroup meeting.
Government spokesman Stefanos Stefanou said the article was libellous and pointed out that Cyprus fully complied with all EU anti-money laundering regulations and had been favourably rated when inspected.
The Colombian Superintendency of Companies (SuperSociedades) has been working on new anti-money laundering regulations and know-your-customer regulations for the private sector that should be announced by the end of 2011.
BEIRUT: Money changers in Lebanon urged the Central Bank Sunday to review its newly adopted anti-money laundering regulations which double the required minimum capital for their business operations.
While Capital One has deployed an enterprise-wide solution since 2008 to collect alerts and file the Suspicious Activity Reports (SARS) required by anti-money laundering regulations, it has used different systems to detect activities indicating fraud, even though they involve much of the same data.
Companies are coming under increasing pressure to meet enhanced anti-money laundering regulations at a time when staffing and resources are scarcer than ever," said Rupert de Ruig, managing director of Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones & Company.
In most cases, mortgage lenders are using anti-money laundering regulations as an excuse for not accepting the online statements.