About the Anti-Malware Testing Standards Organization (AMTSO) AMTSO is dedicated to helping improve the objectivity, quality and relevance of anti-malware technology testing.
What does AMTSO stand for?
AMTSO stands for Anti-Malware Testing Standards Organization
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Automated Manifest Tracking System
- Automated Maritime Telecommunications System
- Automated Material Transport System
- Autonomic Manager Toolset (IBM)
- Aviation Maintenance Technical School
- Aviation Maintenance Tracking System
- Aviation Multi-Purpose Training System
- Aviation Multipurpose Training System (US Navy)
- American Musical Theatre San Jose (California)
- Active Management of the Third Stage of Labor (childbirth)
- Accademia Musical Theatre Trieste (Italian: Musical Theater Academy Trieste; Trieste, Italy)
- Advanced Medium Tactical Transport (US DoD)
- Advanced Metal Tolerant Tracker
- Aggressive Malignant Thyroid Tumor (cancer)
- Air-Mass Trajectory Transformation
- Arterial Mean Transit Time (nervous system)
- Advanced Manufacturing Trades Training Program (Sandia National Laboratories)
- Abstract Machine Test Utility
- Army Marksmanship Training Unit
- Agriculture, Mining, Transportation, Utilities and Construction (industries)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AMTSO, the Anti-Malware Testing Standards Organization, has announced its official formation and dedication to promulgating universally adopted standards and guidelines for anti-malware testing.
BUDAPEST, Hungary -- The Anti-Malware Testing Standards Organization (AMTSO) has announced that it intends to provide public analysis of anti-malware reviews.