J To quote the review of the hardcover in KLIATT, September 2006: Modern-day 12-year-olds Peter and Kate suddenly are transported to England in 1763, courtesy of an accident with Kate's father's anti-gravity machine, which also makes the trip.
What does AGM stand for?
AGM stands for Anti-Gravity Machine
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AGM
We have 151 other meanings of AGM in our Acronym Attic
- Agrargemeinschaften (German: Agricultural Communities; Austria)
- Air-to-Ground Missile
- Air-to-surface Guided Missile
- Alternative Gift Market (various organizations)
- American Guild of Music (Warren, MI)
- Analyse, Géométrie, Modélisation (French: Geometry, Modeling, Analysis)
- Angle-Grinder Man
- Animaux Génétiquement Modifiés (French: Genetically Modified Animals)
- Annual General Meeting
- Annual Guidance Memorandum
- Aorta Gonad Mesonephros (embryonic region)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Modellraketen Deutschland
- Area General Manager
- Arithmetic Geometric Mean
- Army Golden Master
- Artillery Gun Module (military equipment)
- Asian Gypsy Moth (insect species)
- Assistant General Manager
- Associate General Manager
- Association Genevoise des Malentendants
Samples in periodicals archive:
Adventurous guests tried bungee jumping, anti-gravity machines, trampolines and Superman video games.
In 1996 Dr Eugene Podkletnov announced he had built the world's first anti-gravity machine.
Next came a strobe-lit display of astonishing leaps in David Parsons' splendid anti-gravity machine, Caught.
J Modern-day 12-year-olds Peter and Kate suddenly are transported to England in 1763, courtesy of an accident with Kate's father's anti-gravity machine, which also makes the trip.
Byline: ROBIN TURNER AN INVENTOR in a remote cottage has been helping an X Files-style programme to develop an anti-gravity machine.
They want to work with Russian scientist Evgeny Podkletnov, who claims to have made an anti-gravity machine.