Featuring Sharp's exclusive anti-glare, low reflection technology (AGLR), a multi-layered surface treatment that reduces glare and reflection to less than one-third than that of a conventional LCD, the LL-T2020 is able to maintain superior contrast, velvety blacks and fully saturated colors even in brightly-lit environments.
What does AGLR stand for?
AGLR stands for Anti-Glare, Low Reflection
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AGLR
We have 2 other meanings of AGLR in our Acronym Attic
- Assistant Gunfire Liaison Officer
- Academic Games Leagues of America
- Association of Greater London Older Women (UK)
- Accounts Global Local Permissions
- Alaska Great Lakes Project
- Alberta Gay and Lesbian Press
- American Great Lakes Ports
- Anti-Glucagon-Like Peptide
- Association of Gay and Lesbian Psychiatrists
- AGL Resources
- Atlanta Gas Light Resources (Atlanta, GA)
- Agriculture and Life Sciences (education)
- Association for General and Liberal Studies (Muncie, IN)
- Australian Government Locator Service
- Automatic Gun Laying System (weapons)
- Association of Graduate Liberal Studies Programs (Durham, NC)
- Acidified Glycerol Lysis Test
- Australian Gay and Lesbian Tourism Association
- Austrian Gentoo Linux User Group
- American Gay and Lesbian Youth
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sharp's proprietary anti-glare, low reflection (AGLR) LCD display has anti-glare processing and a low reflection coating designed to reduce reflected light and give a clear, bright display, even in bright settings.