The products are blended with ProTec's anti-friction metal treatment, which reduces friction between moving metal parts.
What does AFMT stand for?
AFMT stands for Anti-Friction Metal Treatment (GoldenWest Lubricants, Inc.)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AFMT
- Air Force Medical Service Center
- Armed Forces Menu Service Committee
- Armed Forces Medical Stores Depot (Indian military)
- Air Force Modeling and Simulation Information Services
- Air Force Meritorious Service Medal
- Air Force Mission Support Network
- Air Force Modeling and Simulation Resource Repository
- Air Force Mission Support System
- Air Force Modeling and Simulation Training Toolkit (suite of Air Force models used in Air Force and Joint Battlestaff Training)
- Airway Facilities Management Team
- Appliance, Fixture, Machine, Tool (wire)
- Air Force Military Training Center
- Air Force Missile Test Center
- Adjusted Fair Market Value
- aggregate fair market value
- AIDS Foundation Miami Valley (Dayton, Ohio)
- Air Force motor vehicle
- Alternative-Fuel Motor Vehicle
- annual fair market value
- Appraised Fair Market Value
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bruce Wunner, chairman and CEO of NewGen Technologies, stated, "This agreement will give NewGen access to proprietary lubricants that greatly improve the performance of engines, equipment, and machinery by utilizing an Anti-Friction Metal Treatment (AFMT) formula which bonds to metal surfaces, resulting in reduced friction and heat while enhancing operating efficiency.
ProTec has added its Anti-Friction Metal Treatment to GUNgrease for additional lubrication and anti-corrosion protection.
The "TVT Race Team" was created to publicly demonstrate TVT Anti-Friction Metal Treatment & Dolphin Pulse Charge technology (see press release 11/30/98).
The formulation of Prolong Heavy Duty Oil Stabilizer includes Prolong's patented anti-friction metal treatment (AFMT(TM)) technology and the compliment of additives found in premium motor oils, which sets this product apart from the other well-known competitors.
Other products include electric vehicles, super-efficient or high power engines, advanced batteries and power electronics, SuperBAT anti-friction metal treatment and electric power generation, (for information, see BAT web site at www.
US OTC: GSPI), under its lubricant division 75% owned by GSPI, has secured another substantial order for the rapidly expanding Chinese market of its Anti-Friction Metal Treatment Lubricant Additive.
Other products include electric vehicles, super-efficient or high power engines, SuperBAT's anti-friction metal treatment, advanced batteries and electric power generation, (for information, see BAT web site at www.