Stanishev spoke at the annual Victory in Europe Day rally before the Monument of the Soviet Army in Sofia which attracted a couple of thousand representatives of leftist and anti-fascist organizations as well as a number of World War II veterans.
What does AFO stand for?
AFO stands for Anti-Fascist Organization
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFO
We have 75 other meanings of AFO in our Acronym Attic
- Aircraft Flight Operations (job title)
- Alaska Field Office
- Algar-Flynn-Oyamada (chemical reaction)
- Alien Front Online (Sega video game)
- Alternate Fridays Off (work schedule)
- Alzheimer's Family Organization (Florida)
- Animal Feeding Operation(s)
- Ankle-Foot Orthosis
- Announced Flight Opportunity
- Announcement of Flight Opportunities
- Aquatic Facility Operator (various locations)
- Arellano-Felix Organization (drug trafficking cartel)
- Armed Forces Only
- Army Finance Officer
- Association Française d'Orthoptique (French: French Orthoptic Association; est. 1965)
- Association Française d'Ostéopathie (French: French Association of Osteopathy)
- Association Française des Orchestres (French: French Association of Orchestras)
- Audio Frequency Overlay (train location technology)
- Authorised Firearms Officer (UK police)
- Auxiliary Fuel Oil
Samples in periodicals archive:
This was often through political parties, particularly the Communist Party, which at the time was the most vigorous anti-fascist organization.
Indeed most accounts of American political opinion in this period stress the weakness of anti-fascist organizations in the country before and during the war, with both the Socialists and Communists opposing the country's entry into war when Britain and France finally declared war on Hitler.