PDL) today reported progress in a program aimed at developing new therapies for the treatment of cancer, announcing a new study of a direct anti-endothelial cell antibody that inhibits angiogenesis (formation of new blood vessels to a tumor).
What does AECA stand for?
AECA stands for Anti-Endothelial Cell Antibody
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AECA
We have 23 other meanings of AECA in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Exciter Control
- Automatic Exhaust Control
- Automatic Exposure Control
- Auxiliary Emergency Comunications
- Aviation Electronics Combat
- Avionics Engineering Center
- Chief Aviation Electrician's Mate (Naval Rating)
- Alveolar Epithelium Cells of Type II
- Atomic Energy Commission-Richland Operations Office
- Agricultural Energy Consumers Association (Sacramento, CA)
- Arkansas Association on Children under Six
- Arms Export Control Act
- Atlanta Electronic Commerce Association
- Atomic Energy Commission of Arizona
- Australian Early Childhood Association, Inc.
- Asociación de Exalumnos del Colegio Americano de Guatemala (Guatemalan school)
- Association of Episcopal Conferences of Anglophone West Africa
- Acute Exacerbation of Chronic Bronchitis
- Arms Export Control Board
- Asociación de Estudiantes de Ciencias Básicas (Beginning Students of Sciences Association, Guatemala)