It was "reluctantly" seeking the exemption from the Anti-Discrimination tribunal.
What does ADT stand for?
ADT stands for Anti-Discrimination Tribunal (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ADT
We have 242 other meanings of ADT in our Acronym Attic
- American District Telegraph (Boca Raton, FL)
- American District Telegraph Company
- Analog Data Tape
- Analyst Dependent Technique
- Anchorage Daily Times
- Androgen Deprivation Therapy (cancer treatment)
- Android Development Tools (software)
- Annual Daily Traffic
- Anomaly Detection Tool
- Answer Detection Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
On January 1, 2006, the Government established an Equality and Anti-Discrimination Ombudsman and an Anti-Discrimination Tribunal to deal with such human rights issues.
The Anti-Discrimination Tribunal of Queensland ruled that Virgin Blue discriminated against eight female flight attendants aged 36-56 who applied for jobs as cabin crew in 2001 and 2002.