He has taken action in the state's Administrative Decisions Tribunal to continue with his complaint after it was rejected by the president of the Anti-Discrimination Board, news.
What does ADB stand for?
ADB stands for Anti-Discrimination Board (Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ADB
We have 121 other meanings of ADB in our Acronym Attic
- Alternate Wire Database
- Amarillo Design Bureau, Inc (Amarillo, Texas)
- American Databank (Denver, Colorado)
- Amicale de Dion Bouton (French car club)
- Amorous Disinhibited Behavior (psychology)
- Analisi Dati Borsa (Italian)
- Analytical Database
- Android Debug Bridge (client-server program)
- Angling Development Board (UK)
- Anthem Dental Vision (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Apple Desktop Bus
- Applications Database
- Applications Development Branch (NASA GSFC)
- Appware Distributed Bus Architecture
- Arbeitskreis Deutscher Bildungsstätten eV
- Arbovirus Diseases Branch (CDC)
- Architectural Design Board (various locations)
- Area Denial to Boats
- Army Digitized Battlefield
- Asian Development Bank
Samples in periodicals archive:
Accept has filed charges against TAROM with the Romanian anti-discrimination board, which said that it would discuss the case on Tuesday (1 March).
According to the commission's chairman Stepan Kerkyasharian, who is also president of the Anti-Discrimination Board, the ferocity of a significant verbal attack should be enough for the government to prosecute the culprit, adding that the proposed laws will ensure that people charged with both incitement of hatred and harassment can be prosecuted.