The anti-contamination suit for staff that I try on is unbearably hot.
What does ANTI-C stand for?
ANTI-C stands for Anti-Contamination
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
- Advanced Natural Language Interface for Multilingual Text Generation in Healthcare
- Alliance for North Texas Healthy Effective Marriages (Dallas, TX)
- Asociación Nacional de Trabajadores Hospitalarios de Colombia (Spanish: National Association of Hospital Workers of Colombia)
- Ain't Nothing To It
- Ammonium Nitrogen Tri-Iodide (explosive substance)
- Antietam National Battlefield (US National Park Service)
- Associazione Nazionale Teleradio Indipendenti (Italian: National Association of Independent Teleradio)
- Against (Prefix)
- Antibodies against Cyclic Citrullinated Proteins
- ANDF (Architecture Neutral Distribution Format) Technology for Reliable Safety Critical Hard Real-Time Systems (ESPRIT Project 20899)
- American Neighborhoods Taking the Initiative Guarding Against Neighborhood Gangs (Act)
- Associazione Nazionale Tecnici Industria Abbigliamento (Italian: National Association of the Technical Clothing Industry; Milan, Italy)
- Alpha Numeric Television Interface Controller
- Anti Conformity
- Anti-Faschistische Aktion (German anti-fascist organization)
- Acquisition Numerique et Television d'Images Organisees en Pages d'Ecriture (French: Digital Acquisition and Broadcasting of Images Organised As Pages of Writing.
Samples in periodicals archive:
As Sean Smith, Detectamet's Chief Executive, explained: "By using our detectable plastic products the numbers of items that can sneak through the anti-contamination systems are greatly reduced.
Dressed in protective gear, American soldiers were put through their paces, doing anti-contamination drills, reminding us all of the real possibility of nuclear war.
Anti-Contamination Technology--Guangzhou Honsea Sunshine Bio-science & Technology Co.
Matthew is also hoping to publish his MRes research work which revolved around improving anti-contamination procedures at scenes of crime following firework displays.
Ronald Pirich, a Technical Fellow in the Technology Development Area at Northrop Grumman's Aerospace Systems sector, these scientists have studied a range of coating technologies with self-cleaning and anti-contamination capabilities.
The line installed in Zavolzhie will produce staple fiber polyester nonwovens in a range from 100 to 800 gsm, six meters wide and able to satisfy the different requirements of civil and hydraulic engineering, such as reinforcement of roads, anti-contamination layer of landfill sites, ground drainage or in railway networks.
Others are urging the Calderon administration and the Mexican government to make a greater commitment to the anti-contamination and sustainability efforts by allocating more money to fund environmental programs.